- General Information
WiGime™ respects the privacy of users through our online website and mobile application services. WiGime™ collects personal data in compliance with the US Patriot Act and the policies of KYC- know your customers. Any personal information gathered through our website or mobile applications will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used in ways for which will enhance your services and the security of the service and which you have consented to in the Terms and Conditions. We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information. WiGime™ will NOT contact you in anyway (call or e-mail you) directly for any personal information and you should not provide any personal information in that case. It is only when YOU CONTACT US will verification information be required to be provided by you.
- Contact Information
Please contact WiGime™ regarding privacy matters.
WiGime™ Compliance & Privacy Officer
2336 S East Ocean Blvd #227
Stuart, Fl 34996
- Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
WiGime™ is an elective secure mobile transactional service provider providing services to the end user. For Security purposes we will only collect personally identifiable data provided by you: such as your name, address, mobile number and data, financial data, e-mail address, browser and IP information, passwords and personal identification numbers, intended recipient information and geographic reference information; when it is submitted to us during account set up and during use of services through our website or through the WiGime™ mobile application. This information can be collected through an online form, through the mobile application or when you contact WiGime™ regarding any other matter.
Occasionally during the use of the WiGime™ services personal information (e.g. name and address, mobile number and e-mail address) will be required to be passed to merchants for confirmation of purchase and for delivery of those products purchased.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: WiGime™ website also collects and uses data-analytic information in aggregate form to track the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and other such technical information. This is non-personal, technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. No personally identifiable information is available in this process and is referred to as non-personally identifiable information. The use of this data helps us with better target marketing efforts.
- Cookies: The WiGime™ Service uses a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access a website. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the WiGime™ website and mobile application to help us analyze site usage securely and more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to one of our sites. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission.
Updates to the policy as it relates to your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection during account set-up, will be posted on the WiGime™ website and mobile application. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already collected through our site, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change and/or in your account messages.
- Access to Your Information
f you would like us to delete any information we have about you, we shall unless it’s part of a condition of using the WiGime™ services. You may request to have your information deleted once the agreement of the service is deemed nullified.
We will respond to your request to access, update or delete your information within ten (10) business days. Before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity.
WiGime™ takes careful measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. WiGime™ has implemented an internal anti-money laundering (AML), and know your customer (KYC) Compliance program. WiGime™ stores and processes your information on PCI and SAS-70 compliant, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256-bit encrypted secure computer servers along with remote collocated back up; and by providing any personal and financial data to WiGime™ you consent to the secure transfer and storage of such information. The information collected is stored on a secure server network, protected by firewalls and other security measures.
- Disclosure of Information
All Personally Identified Information gathered can be disclosed to judicial or other government agencies subject to warrants, subpoenas or other governmental orders.
In the event of a merger or acquisition all data will be transferred to the new entity.
In the event of WiGime™ ceases operations entirely all personal data will be destroyed within 30 days.
WiGime™ does not intentionally collect information from persons under the age of 18.
- Third Party Links and Advertisement
As a convenience to our members, WiGime™ may contain links to a number of sites that we believe may offer useful information. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.